Returning an article bought in the online shop is possible, if it meets the following conditions:
- within 14 days after receiving the original purchased article
- not damaged
- in the original packaging (including label, accessories and associated documents)
- maximum 1 return per purchase
The seller reserves itself the right to refuse to refund the corresponding amount of the returned item, if it is suspected that the articles are already used or damaged by debt different than the seller or the supplier of the delivery.
How to return an order?
You want to return an article?
We will ask you to follow the following instructions so that we can process your return in the most effective way.
- Notify us by e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to return an item.
- You will receive instructions and a return document via e-mail.
- Mention the article and the reason for the return on the document.
- Include the order confirmation you received by e-mail and the return document to complete the package.
- Send the article to the return address: Vieux Jeu – Dorpsstraat 41 – 8420 De Haan – Belgium (the shipping costs are your responsibility).
- After the receipt and approval by the seller, the seller will send you a receipt by e-mail.
- When your returned article has been approved by the seller, the article price will be refunded within 14 working days.
Returns are only possible via the online shop of the seller!
Non-stamped shipments or COD shipments will be refused.